Maxi-Health Omega-3 Concentrate Kosher Fish Oil Capsules
Maxi Health is proud to provide you with the purest and most potent fish oil Maxi Omega 3 Concentrate, which is a high grade certified kosher concentrated fish oil formulated in a vegetarian enteric-coated capsule. For the past 150 years, changes in the diet of people in the Western world have led to an increasing deficiency of Omega-3. This shortage, according to a growing number of researchers, is a decisive reason for the large incidence of what is defined as Western diseases, such as: cardiovascular disease, strokes, adult diabetes, intestinal diseases, Crohn�s disease, various types of depression, hyperactivity and attention deficit disorder in children, autoimmune diseases including arthritis, lupus, psoriasis, asthma, allergies, Alzheimers, etc. Enteric-coated fish oil is the best way to supplement Omega-3 intake.
To ensure the following key benefits not found in non-coated fish oil supplements:
- Up to three times better absorbed then non-enteric coated fish oils.
- Proper release in the intestines, not in the stomach
- Dissolves in the small intestines to maximize the bodys absorption of Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids.
- Smaller effective dose because of superior absorption
- More EPA/DHA gets absorbed into your system
- No fishy aftertaste, breath or gastrointestinal discomfort
Other Ingrediants:Mixed tocopherols, kosher fish gelatin, glycerin, enteric coating, purified water. Contains: kosher fish (anchovy).
- Take two (2) softgels or more daily with meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Because Maxi Omega-3 Concentrate is enteric coated, more EHA/DHA gets absorbed into the body, and its required dosage is less than non-coated fish oil.
- Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not refrigerate.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb