Aveeno Clear Complexion BB Cream with Sunscreen SPF 30, Medium
- Evens and Conceals For a More Flawless Complexion
- Broad spectrum spf 30
- Active naturals total soy complex
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
- Discover clearer, healthier looking and more flawless skin with Clear Complexion.
- BB Creams, also known as Blemish Balms, are widely used in Asia for their multi-in-one and skin perfecting benefits.
This unique, skin nourishing BB Cream harnesses the power of Active Naturals Total Soy Complex and contains natural light reflecting minerals to reveal more naturally beautiful skin:
- Instantly evens and brightens complexion
- Helps blend away imperfections from breakouts
- Helps fade the look of marks from past breakouts
- Moisturizes and nourishes
- Helps protect skin from future damage when used with other sun protection measures
Clear Complexion is a collection of facial care products with Active Naturals Total Soy Complex that is formulated to nourish and care for breakout-prone skin to leave your complexion clear and naturally beautiful.
Homosalate - 5 % (Sunscreen), Octinoxate - 7.5 % (Sunscreen), Octisalate - 5% % (Sunscreen), Oxybenzone - 2 % (Sunscreen)
Water, Phenyl Trimethicone, PPG-3 Myristyl Ether Neoheptanoate, Glycine Soja Seed Extract (Soybean), Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Silica, Mica, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Isohexadecane, Bisabolol, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Cetearyl Glucoside, P-Anisic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Sodium PCA, Urea, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polysorbate 60, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Hexylene Glycol, Trehalose, Polyquaternium-51, Methylisothiazolinone, Triacetin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. May stain some fabrics.
Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor. For use on skin only.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.