California Natural L-Tryptophan 500 mg Capsules
- Healthy Sleep Patterns
- Tryptophan is an essential Amino Acid. It is a precursor for serotonin (which aids sleep and anxiety), and helps in niacin (B vitamins) production.
- Foods that are considered sources of tryptophan are dairy products, beef, poultry, barley, brown rice, fish, soybeans, and peanuts.
- L-tryptophan is a natural sedative.
- It is normally found in turkey meat, and many people believe it to be the cause of a sleepiness common after a Thanksgiving feast.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, magnesium, stearate and silicon oxide.
- 1 capsule daily, or as directed by a health practitioner.
- For optimum absorption, take separately from protein-containing foods and dietary supplement containing protein or amino acids.
- Take with water or juice.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb