Kelo-Cote topical advanced formula for scar gel
Kelo-cote is an innovative topical silicone gel for the management of scars and for the prevention of abnormal scars in the form of hypertrophic scars and keloids. Kelo-cote is indicated for scars resulting from trauma, surgery, burns or other events that result in broken skin.
- Features of Kelo-Cote Topical Advanced Formula Scar Gel :
- Relieves itching and discomfort associated with scars.
- Softens and flattens raised scars.
- Reduces redness.
Silicone is the clinical gold standard for scar treatment and scar prevention having demonstrated clinical efficacy over all other forms of topical treatments and is recommended by the International Advisory Panel on Scar Management as the first line therapy for these types of scars. Kelo-cote has also been successfully used to manage scars resulting from trauma, burns and surgery.
Kelo-cote should be used to help, treat, reduce, prevent and soften the following types of scars : Keloid scars, Hypertrophic scars, Burn scars, Acne scars, Stretch mark scars, Plastic surgery scars, Breast augmentation scars, Breast reduction scars, Breast implant scars, Post laser peel redness, Pregnancy scars, Tummy tuck scars, Caesarian section scars, Mastectomy scars, Mohs surgery scars, Hysterectomy scars, Body contouring scars, Body piercing scars, Tattoo removal scars, Cleft lip scars.
Polysiloxane, Silicone Dioxide.
- Ensure that the effected area is clean and dry.
- Apply Kelo-cote twice daily to the area as a very thin coat and allow to dry.
- Once dry, Kelo-cote can be covered with cosmetics or sunblock.
- Recommended duration of treatment 60 to 90 days.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 2 Reviews: