Home > Bath, Body and Skin > Therapeutic Skin Care > Scar Therapy Skincare >
Kelo-Cote topical spray advanced formula, silicone based anti scar treatment - 100 ml (2.2 oz)
reduces discoloration and itching and discomfort associated with scars.
You Save: $5.68 (13.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Transparent, odorless gel.
- Easy and painless to apply.
- No removal necessary.
Kelo-Cote topical spray advanced formula, silicone based anti scar treatment
- Relieves itching and discomfort associated with scars.
- Softens and flattens raised scars.
- Reduces redness.
- Treats scars resulting from trauma, burns and surgery.
- Kelo-cote Spray contains silicone which is the clinical gold standard for scar treatment and scar prevention.
- Kelo-cote Spray has unique advantages over other silicone formulations.
Kelo-cote is a patented topical silicone spray for the management and prevention of abnormal scars in the form of hyper tropic scars and keloids. Silicone is the clinical gold standard for scar treatment and scar prevention having demonstrated clinical efficacy over all other forms of topical treatments and is recommended by the International Advisory Panel on Scar Management as the first line therapy for these types of scars. Kelo-cote has also been successfully used to manage scars resulting from trauma, burns and surgery. Regardless of the origin of the scar, Kelo-cote consistently delivers exceptional results, as many satisfied healthcare professionals and customers have testified.
Polysiloxanes, Silicon Dioxide.
- Shake can well before use.
- Ensure that the affected area is clean and dry.
- Remove the cap from the can and spray along the length of the scar in a sweeping motion.
- Hold can 6 to 8 inches from surface to be treated.
- Kelo-cote Spray should be applied in a very thin, even coating with no holes or gaps on the affected area.
- Allow to air dry before covering with pressure garments, sun block or makeup.
- Kelo-cote spray should be applied twice daily for maximum effect and can be applied under pressure garments.
- Store at 20 to 25°C (68 to 77° F).
- Kelo-cote spray contains flammable gases to help deliver the silicone.
- Pressurized container: Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/120°F.
- Do not inhale Kelo-cote spray.
- Do not use Kelo-cote spray near the eyes, nose or mouth.
- Avoid direct contact with mucous membranes, third degree burns and open wounds.
- For external use only.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- Keep this product out of the reach of children.
- Do not use after the expiration (EXP) date printed on the can.
- Extremely Flammable.
- Keep away from heat.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.