Dr. Blaines Complete Scarcare Treatment kit
Dr. Blaines scar reduction have been designed to quickly and effectively diminish and, in some cases remove the appearance of scars and spotting on the skin. Blaine Labs has created the strongest, most effective scar treatment and skin lightening treatment available without a prescription.
Dr. Blaine’s Complete ScarCare Treatment Kit:
- Flattens and fades any type of scar of any age (acne, burns, surgical, C-section, stretch marks, keloid, hypertrophic, etc.).
- Improves color and texture of new and old scars.
- Makes scars softer, smoother and less noticeable.
- Medically-formulated E-Sil solution combines antioxidants with vitamin E to promote healthy skin.
- Doctor, surgeon and pharmacist recommended
- Safe and effective method for managing hypertrophic and keloid scars
- Latex-free gel pad is made from the finest medical-grade silicone
- Reusable, washable, easy to use and comfortable
- Can be cut to fit any scar
- Ideal for C-section scars
- Results appear visible in just weeks
- Safer and more affordable alternative to medical scar treatment.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- Clean your hands and the scarred area with soap and water, and then dry thoroughly
- Cut the gel pad as needed to fit the scarred area, making sure that the edges of the pad overlap the scarred at area by about ¼ inches.
- For best results wear the gel pad for up to 12 hours per day for 90 days (with a minimum of 8 hours per day).
- Use E-Sil solution when not using the pad.
- Do not apply to an open wound or on third degree burns.
- Never use on a sutured wound until sutures have been removed.
- In rare instances, silicone sheets may cause a rash on the skin.
- This condition usually results from poor hygiene of the scar area where the silicone pad has been applied.
- If this product is applied properly and skin irritation still occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- Persons with dermatological disorders should contact their physician prior to the use of this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb