MANUFACTURER: Enzymatic Therapy Enzymatic Therapy OsteoPrime Tablets, For Bone Health
- Bone formula
- 5 types of calcium
- 28 bone supportive nutrients
- Targeted for the postmenopausal and menopausal woman
- Calcium in its most bioavailable form (tricalcium phosphate) to build healthy bones
- Magnesium for healthy bone density
- Strontium, boron, manganese, copper and other trace mineral to support healthy bone formation
Bone is living tissue and needs calcium and other important nutrients to support healthy bones and teeth, and support healthy bone density.� You may not get enough of these ingredients through diet alone - a strong supplement can make a huge difference.
Contains no sugar, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial flavoring, or preservatives. All colors used are from natural sources.
Other Ingredients: cellulose, modified cellulose, modified cellulose gum, magnesium stearate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide color, silicon dioxide, soy lecithin, vegetable glycerin, and carnauba wax.
Four tablets daily, during or after meals.
If you are taking Coumadin (warfarin) or other prescription drugs, or if pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb