Ammonium lactate 12% moisturizing lotion by Clay Park Labs, fliptop
- Prescription strength moisturizing lotion for extra dry or rough skin.
- Lactic acid, an alpha-hydroxy acid, is an extremely effective natural skin moisturizing agent.
Lactic Acid 12% Water, light mineral oil, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, propylene glycol, glycerin, magnesium aluminum silicate, laureth-4-polyoxyl 40 stearate, cetyl alcohol, methyl and propyl parabens (preservatives) and methylcellulose.
- For best reults, apply to dry skin twice a day.
- Suitable for these skin types: Dry, normal.
- For external use only.
- Keep this product out of the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, lips, and mucous membranes.
- IIf irritation or sensitivity occurs, discontinue use.
Shipping Weight : 1.30 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: