Home > Bath, Body and Skin > Therapeutic Skin Care > Medicated Body Lotions >
Amlactin 12% moisturizing lotion - 8 Oz (225 Gm)
Amlactin 12% moisturizing lotion moisturizes and softens rough, dry skin.
You Save: $4.16 (19.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: UPSHER-SMITH LABS INC. INDICATIONS:
INGREDIENTS: Lactic Acid 12% Water, light mineral oil, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, propylene glycol, glycerin, magnesium aluminum silicate, laureth-4-polyoxyl 40 stearate, cetyl alcohol, methyl and propyl parabens (preservatives) and methylcellulose. DIRECTIONS: For best reults, apply to dry skin twice a day. Suitable for these skin types:
- Prescription strength moisturizing lotion for extra dry or rough skin.
- Amlactin moisturizing lotion Contains 12% lactic acid in a smooth lotion base.
- Lactic acid, an alpha-hydroxy acid, is an extremely effective natural skin moisturizing agent.
- For best results, apply Amlactin moisturizing lotion dry skin twice a day.
- Ideal for dry, sensitive skin.
Dry, Normal. WARNINGS: For external use only. Keep this product out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, lips, and mucous membranes. If irritation or sensitivity occurs, discontinue use.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb