MANUFACTURER: Enzymatic TherapyEnzymatic Therapy ActivLife Q 10 100 mg Ubiquinol Soft gels
- ActivLife Q10 provides unique support for energy production and healthy aging
- Proven bioavailability body can use it faster and easier
- ActivLife Q10 has been demonstrated to increase plasma levels of total CoQ10 up to 62%.
- Up to 8 times the absorption of other CoQ10 s.
- Proven 2.5 times improvement in energy and stamina
CoQ10, Can more easily support cellular energy and overall health. CoQ10 is converted by the body to its active form, QH - an essential step in the production of cellular energy. However, the conversion rate of CoQ10 to QH tends to decline with age.
ActivLife Q10 is a breakthrough - a stabilized form of reduced CoQ10.
ActivLife Q10 uses patented processing that prevents oxidation and ensures a stable supplement.
Product does not contain artificial coloring artificial flavoring, corn,dairy products, ingredients of animal origin, preservatives, salt, soy, sugar, this product contains natural ingredients, color variations are normal, wheat, yeast
Non-GMO canola oil, gelatin, vegetable glycerin, diglycerol monooleate (soy), beeswax, caramel color, and non-GMO sunflower lecithin.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Keep out of reach of children. Consult a physician immediately in the event of an adverse reaction. Kaneka QH is a trademark of Kaneka Corporation
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.