Home > All OTC Medicines > Antacids and Laxatives > Antacid Granules and Tablets >
Pepto bismol with insta cool peppermint chewable tablets - 30 ea
Effective in symptomatic relief for Heartburn, Upset stomach, Nausea and Diarrhea.
You Save: $1.43 (20.7%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: PROCTER & GAMBLE CONSUMER.
INDICATIONS: Pepto bismol with insta cool peppermint chewable tablets
Pepto bismol with instacool chewable tablets have a peppermint flavor and an instant cooling sensation that lets you know relief is on the way.5 Symptom relief for :
Bismuth Subsalicylate :
- Upset stomach.
- 2 tablets = 1 adult dose.
- Low sodium.
In each tablet: Bismuth Subsalicylate (262mg).
Calcium Carbonate, Flavor, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, Povidone, Red 27 Aluminum Lake, Talc, Sodium (less than 1mg), Salicylate (102mg).
- Chew or dissolve in mouth.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 tablets every 1/2 to 1 hour as needed.
- Do not exceed 8 doses (16 tablets) in 24 hours.
- Use until diarrhea stops, but not more than 2 days.
- Ask a doctor : Children under 12 years.
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.
WARNINGS:Reyes syndrome :
- Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flulike symptoms should not use this product.
- When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea or vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reyes syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
- Contains salicylate.
- Do not take if you are allergic to salicylates (including aspirin) or taking other salicylate products.
Keep out of reach of children :
- Do not use if you have : An ulcer, a bleeding problem, bloody or black stool.
- Ask a doctor before use : if you have fever, mucus in the stool.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use :
- If you are taking any drug for anticoagulation (thinning the blood), diabetes, gout, arthritis.
- When using this product a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and or tongue may occur.
- Stop use and ask a doctor :
- symptoms get worse, ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs, diarrhea lasts more than 2 days.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Avoid excessive heat (more than 104? F or 40? C).
- Tamper evident : Do not use if imprinted shrinkband is missing or broken.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.