NicoDerm CQ smoking cessation aid, clear patch, with 21mg
It is a small, nicotine-containing patch. When you put on a NicoDerm CQ patch, nicotine passes through the skin and into your body. NicoDerm CQ is very thin and uses special material to control how fast nicotine passes through the skin. Unlike the sudden jolts of nicotine delivered by cigarettes, the amount of nicotine you receive remains relatively smooth throughout the 24 or 16 hours period you wear the NicoDerm CQ patch. This helps to reduce the cravings you may have for nicotine.2 Week Kit: Free Personalized Stop Smoking Plan. Committed Quitters Program enrollment form, user's guide, audio tape and child resistant disposal try.
To Increase Your Success In Quitting:
- You must be motivated to quit.
- Complete the full treatment program, applying a new patch every day.
- Use with a support program as described in the enclosed User's Guide.
- For your family's protection, NicoDerm CQ patches are supplied in child resistant pouches.
- Do not use if individual pouch is damaged or open.
New Clear Patches have 3 Step Program You start with the highest level of medicine and gradually step down your dose. Reduce withdrawal symptoms, including nicotine craving, associated with quitting smoking.
- CQ Step 1 - 21 mg.
- CQ Step 2 - 14 mg.
- CQ Step 3 - 7 mg.
If you smoke:
- more than 10 cigarettes per day: start with Step 1.
- 10 or less cigarettes per day: start with Step 2.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Per Patch: Nicotine 21mg.
Ethylene/Vinyl Acetate Copolymer, Polyisobutylene (see product details for more information), High Density Polyethylene (see product details for more information), Clear Polyester Backings.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb