MANUFACTURER: GLAXO SMITHKLINE CONSUMER. INDICATIONS: NicoDerm CQ smoking cessation aid, clear patch, step 1 with 21mg is a small, nicotine-containing patch. When you put on a NicoDerm CQ patch, nicotine passes through the skin and into your body. NicoDerm CQ is very thin and uses special material to control how fast nicotine passes through the skin. Unlike the sudden jolts of nicotine delivered by cigarettes, the amount of nicotine you receive remains relatively smooth throughout the 24 or 16 hours period you wear the NicoDerm CQ patch. This helps to reduce the cravings you may have for nicotine. 2 Week Kit: Free Personalized Stop Smoking Plan. Committed Quitters Program enrollment form, user's guide, audio tape and child resistant disposal try.
To Increase Your Success In Quitting:
New Clear Patches have 3 Step Program You start with the highest level of medicine and gradually step down your dose. Reduce withdrawal symptoms, including nicotine craving, associated with quitting smoking
- You must be motivated to quit.
- Complete the full treatment program, applying a new patch every day.
- Use with a support program as described in the enclosed User's Guide.
- For your family's protection, NicoDerm CQ patches are supplied in child resistant pouches.
- Do not use if individual pouch is damaged or open.
If you smoke:
- CQ Step 1 - 21 mg .
- CQ Step 2 - 14 mg .
- CQ Step 3 - 7 mg.
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Per Patch: Nicotine 21mg. Inactive Ingredients: Ethylene/Vinyl Acetate Copolymer, Polyisobutylene (see product details for more information), High Density Polyethylene (see product details for more information), Clear Polyester Backings. DIRECTIONS: Read carton and enclosed User's Guide before using this product. Keep the carton and User's Guide. They contain important information.
- more than 10 cigarettes per day: start with Step 1. 10 or less cigarettes per day: start with Step 2.
if you are under 18 years of age ask a doctor before use. before using the product, read the enclosed user's guide for complete directions and other information.
stop smoking completely when you begin using the patch
Apply one new patch every 24 hours on skin that is dry, clean and hairless. Remove backing from patch and immediately press onto skin. Hold for 10 seconds. Wash hands after applying or removing patch. Throw away the patch in the enclosed disposal tray. See enclosed user's guide for safety and handling. You may wear the patch for 16 to 24 hours. If you crave cigarettes when you wake up, wear the patch for 24 hours. if you have vivid dreams or other sleep disturbances, you may remove the patch at bedtime and apply a new one in the morning.
- if you smoke more than 10 cigarettes per day, use according to the following 10 week schedule.
- if you smoke 10 or less cigarettes per day, do not use Step 1 (21mg). Start with Step 2 (14mg) for 6 weeks, then Step 3 (7mg) for 2 weeks and then stop.
- steps 2 and 3 allow you to gradually reduce your level of nicotine. Completing the full program will increase your chances of quitting successfully.
- The used patch should be removed and a new one applied to a different skin site at the same time each day.
- Do not wear more than one patch at a time.
- Do not cut patch in half or into smaller pieces.
- Do not leave patch on for more than 24 hours because it may irritate your skin and lose strength after 24 hours .
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb