MANUFACTURER: Proctor and Gambler Company MMetamucil Multi Health Fiber Singles Texture Powder, Orange Smooth
- Number 1 Doctor recommended brand
- Help lower cholesterol to promote heart health
- Promotes digestive health
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- Sugar freee
- 100% Natural psyllium husk
- Daily Fiber supplement, therapy for regularity
The only leading fiber supplement brand with 100% natural psyllium fiber
Metamucil with 100% natural psyllium fiber is a daily fiber supplement that helps to promote digestive* and heart health.
Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 7 grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium husk, as in Metamucil, may reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol. One adult dose of Metamucil has 2.4 grams of this soluble fiber. Consult a doctor if you are considering use of this product as part of a cholesterol-lowering program. Use as directed.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Drug: Put one dose into an empty glass. Mix this product (child or adult dose) with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. See choking warning. Stir briskly and drink promptly. If mixture thickens, add more liquid and stir.
For best flavor experience in a 16.9 oz (500ml) bottle of water: Drink approximately 1/2 of the water from the bottle. Empty contents of one packet into the bottle. Immediately shake until well mixed and no visible clumps remain. Drink promptly. For a lighter flavor experience and thinner drink, use more water.
- Adults 12 years & older: 1 Packet in 8 oz of liquid at the first sign of irregularity. Can be taken up to 3 times daily. Generally produces effect in 12-72 hours.
- 6-11 years: 1/2 Adult dose in 8 oz of liquid, up to 3 times daily
- Under 6 years: Consult a doctor
- New Users: Start with 1 dose per day; gradually increase to 3 doses per day as necessary
Bulk-forming fibers like psyllium husk may affect how well other medicines work. If you are taking a medicine by mouth, take this product at least 2 hours before or 2 hours after the prescribed medicine. As your body adjusts to increased fiber intake, you may experience changes in bowel habits or minor bloating.
- Each packet contains: Potassium 30 mg; Sodium 5 mg
- Store at room temperature
- See side of carton and individual packets for expiration date
- Contains a 100% natural, therapeutic fiber
- Adults 12 years & older: 1 Packet in 8 oz of liquid up to 3 times daily for daily fiber supplement; 3 times daily for cholesterol lowering to promote heart health
- Under 12 years: Consult a doctor.
Choking: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
Allergy alert: This product may cause allergic reaction in people sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: A sudden change in bowel habits persisting for 2 weeks, Abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Constipation lasts more than 7 days, Rectal bleeding occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 1.50 lb