MANUFACTURER: Valeant Consumer ProductsCerave Suncare SPF 50 Sunscreen Stick Blister Pack
- Developed with Dermatologists
- Water resistant (40 minutes)
- Applies on wet or dry skin
- Lightweight, oil free
- With Invisible Zinc�, Ceramides, and hyaluronic acid
- Ceramides help repair and restore the protective skin barrier.
- Hyaluronic acid attracts moisture to the top layer of the skin.
Delivers powerful protection from the suns dangerous rays. This new lightweight formula spreads easily and dries with a clear finish
Invisible Zinc technology uses a revolutionary naturally sourced micro-fine zinc oxide to deliver unique dry, clear finish for powerful protection from the suns damaging raysWarning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Titanium Dioxide (6%, Sunscreen), Zinc Oxide (4.7%, Sunscreen)
C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Paraffin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ozokerite, Dimethicone, Beeswax, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 II, Ceramide 1, Cholesterol, Phytosphingosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyhydrostearic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, BHT, Carbomer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Isostearic Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm
Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Other Information : Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb