Macks Acoustic Foam Ear Plugs
Reduces harmful noise while hearing the full range of sound, music and communication.
- Safe, comfortable hearing protection
- Great for concerts, jam sessions, nightclubs, shop work
- Noise reduction rating - 20 dB
- Convenient neck cord.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- With clean hands, roll plug into a tight, crease-free cylinder.
- With opposite hand, reach over head and pull up and back on outer ear to straighten ear canal.
- Quickly insert earplug well into ear canal and hold in until it expands for a comfortable, secure fit.
For noise environments dominated by frequencies below 500 Hz, the C-weighted environmental noise level should be used. Improper fit of this device will reduce its effectiveness in attenuating noise. Although hearing protectors can be recommended for protection against the harmful effects of impulsive noise, the Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) is based on the attenuation of continuous noise and may not be an accurate indicator of the protection attainable against impulsive noise, such as gunfire. Constant or repetitive exposure to impulsive noise may lead to serious injury, temporary or permanent deafness. The Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) calculated from the attenuation data is 20 dB. Mack's Acoustic Foam Earplugs must be properly fitted to attenuate noise effectively. Refer to directions above for proper fit.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb