Octinoxate (7.49%, Sunscreen), Zinc Oxide (5.12%, Sunscreen)
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Potassium Chloride, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Allantoin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Tocopherol, Bisabolol, Cholesterol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Fragrance, DMDM Hydantoin, Sucrose Distearate, Alumina, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases yo0ur risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measure including:
Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.