MANUFACTURER: PROCTER & GAMBLE CONSUMER. Olay Complete All-Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 15
This Olay Complete All-Day UV Moisturizer is designed for people with sensitive skin. It gives your skin the things it needs, such as hydration, Vitamin E and aloe for soothing, as well as broad spectrum protection from both UVA and UVB rays. Olay Complete All-Day UV Moisturize contains zinc oxide and has a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15, providing protection from both UVA and UBB rays. Olay Complete All-Day UV Moisturizer is long lasting; you need only apply it in the morning and then enjoy its refreshing protection for the rest of the day. While Olay Complete All-Day UV Moisturizer contains many of ingredients your skin needs, it is also fragrance, oil and PABA free for added benefit.
- Hydration, broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- SPF 15
- Zinc oxide, vitamin E and aloe
- For normal, oily, combination/oily and sensitive skin
- 100 percent free of oil, fragrance and PABA
- Six fluid ounces
- Feels lightweight and absorbs quickly into skin.
- Apply liberally on face and neck as often as necessary each day to help protect your skin from harmful UV rays while keeping skin soft and smooth.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Octyl Methoxycinnamate (6%), Zinc Oxide (3%), Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone Copolyol, Steareth-21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Poly-cottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth-2, DEA-Oleth-3 Phosphate.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Sun Protection Measures spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
- To drecrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in sun, especially from 10am - 2pm-wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctorWarnings: For External Use only. Do not use on dmaaged or broken skin-When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 2 Reviews: