Home > Beauty, Suncare > Sun Care > Sunblocks And Sunscreens - SPF 15 >
Olay Complete All-Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 15 - 6 oz
For normal, oily, combination/oily and sensitive skin
You Save: $3.00 (21.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 075609000980
- UVA/UVB protection
- For Sensitive Skin
MANUFACTURER: PROCTER & GAMBLE CONSUMER. Olay Complete All-Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 15
This Olay Complete All-Day UV Moisturizer is designed for people with sensitive skin. It gives your skin the things it needs, such as hydration, Vitamin E and aloe for soothing, as well as broad spectrum protection from both UVA and UVB rays. Olay Complete All-Day UV Moisturize contains zinc oxide and has a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15, providing protection from both UVA and UBB rays. Olay Complete All-Day UV Moisturizer is long lasting; you need only apply it in the morning and then enjoy its refreshing protection for the rest of the day. While Olay Complete All-Day UV Moisturizer contains many of ingredients your skin needs, it is also fragrance, oil and PABA free for added benefit.
- Hydration, broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- SPF 15
- Zinc oxide, vitamin E and aloe
- For normal, oily, combination/oily and sensitive skin
- 100 percent free of oil, fragrance and PABA
- Six fluid ounces
- Feels lightweight and absorbs quickly into skin.
- Apply liberally on face and neck as often as necessary each day to help protect your skin from harmful UV rays while keeping skin soft and smooth.
Octyl Methoxycinnamate (6%), Zinc Oxide (3%), Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone Copolyol, Steareth-21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Poly-cottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth-2, DEA-Oleth-3 Phosphate.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Sun Protection Measures spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
- To drecrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in sun, especially from 10am - 2pm-wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctorWarnings: For External Use only. Do not use on dmaaged or broken skin-When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb