MANUFACTURER: Drive MedicalDrive Medical Kanga TS Pediatric Tilt In Space Wheelchair Inclusive System
Features and Benefits
- Available in 10, 12 and 14 inch widths
- Seating System includes seat, back, five point harness with cover, depth adjustable abductor, hip guides, lateral supports and curved headrest
- State-of-the-art headrest and laterals
- Frame accommodates most custom rehab seating and positioning systems
- Height and Angle adjustable footplates
- Anti tippers
- Aluminum frame
- Height and angle adjustable flip-back armrests
- Height adjustable push handles
- Tilt-in-space up to 35 degrees
- Seat depth adjusts from 14 �20 inches in 1 inch increments
- Seat to back angle adjustability
- Angled seat to prevent forward sliding
- Swing away, height adjustable composite footplates
- 20" rear mag wheels with semi-pneumatic quick release wheels
- Meets bus transit requirements
- Curb assist lever
- Folds for easy transport
The Drive Medical Kanga TS Pediatric Tilt-In-Space Wheelchair from Wenzelite offers your customers versatility with an economical seating system that includes depth-adjustable seat, a five-point harness, a depth-adjustable abductor, hip guides, lateral supports, a curved headrest and more! The Kanga TS Pediatric Tilt-In-Space Wheelchair frame accommodates most custom rehab seating and positioning systems.
- Width (Closed): 14" Seat Depth: 13"-15"
- Overall Height38.9"-41"
- Overall Depth with Riggings: 37"
- Weight: 36.5 lbs.
Fits for:Model # kg 1000, kg 1200, kg 1400
Proposition 65 Warning:
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other repoductive harm.
Shipping Weight : 59.80 lb