Home > Everyday Essentials > Foot Care > Athletes Foot and Anti-Fungal >
Lamisil AT Antifungal Cream For Athletes Foot - 0.42 Oz
Relieves itching and burning of athletes Foot with full prescription strength.
You Save: $2.65 (20.5%)
Item Discontinued. Cannot Ship.
- UPC: 300673998421
- Cures most jock itch
- Cures most ringworm
Lamisil AT Antifungal Cream For Athletes Foot
It is effectively medicated to treat most athlete s foot within a two-week period. It is enriched with the Terbinafine Hydrochloride-1% antifungal formula, which relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling associated with athlete's foot. This athletes foot antifungal cream stops fungal growth, thereby, curing the infection. It is advised to apply this Lamisil AT cream to the infected areas twice a day. The Lamisil Antifungal Cream cures most athlete's foot.
- Terbinafine Hydrochloride Cream 1%.
- Cures most athletes foot - tinea pedis.
- Cures most jock itch - tinea cruris
- Cures most ringworm - tinea corporis.
Active Ingredients: Terbinafine Hydrochloride 1%.
Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Polysorbate 60, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitan Monostearate, Stearyl Alcohol.
- Adults and children 12 years and over.
- Use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube.
- Wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying.
- For athlete's foot wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- Between the toes: apply twice a day (morning and night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor.
- On the bottom or sides of the foot: apply twice a day (morning and night) for 2 weeks or as directed by a doctor.
- For jock itch and ringworm: apply once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by doctor.
- Wash hands after each use.
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
- Do not use if seal on tube is broken or is not visible. Store at controlled room temperature 20-25 Degree C (68-77 Degree F).
For external use only. Do not use on nails or scalp. In or near the mouth or the eyes. For vaginal yeast infections. When using this product do not get into the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if too much irritation occurs or gets worse. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis). Cures most jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corpis). Relieves itching, burning, cracking, and scaling which accompany these conditions.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb