MANUFACTURER: J and J HEALTHCARE . Johnson and Johnson Non-Stick Pads 3X4 inches Large, #4728
Non-stick pads are dressings with a non-stick coating and cotton filter to cover bleeding or oozing wounds.
- Hurt-Free Design
- Proven in a clinical study not to stick to wounds
- 10 Large Triple Layer Non-Stick Pads
- 3 in x 4 in (7.6 cm x 10.1 cm)
- Protective Top Layer: Protects from dirt and contaminants.
- Anti-Leak Core: Helps prevent fluids from leaking.
- Hurt-Free Design: Non-Stick surface won't stick to wound.
- Quick-Lock Technology
Ideal for minor cuts, scrapes, and burns because they are extra thick and highly absorbent. They are the only Non-Stick Pads to offer Quick-Loc Technology with an anti-leak core that instantly absorbs and pulls fluids away. Plus, their unique Hurt-Free design is proven in a clinical study not to stick to injured areas, which may help prevent re-injury.
Johnson and Johnson Red Cross Brand Hospital Grade Gauze products provide comparable to or better absorbency than the leading hospital brand gauze.
- A covered wound heals faster than an uncovered one.
Polymyxin B Sulfate (10,000 units), Bacitracin Zinc (500 units) (in a special white petroleum base).
For Best Results use Johnson and Johnson Red Cross Brand Products and follow these Step by Step Wound Care Directions:
- Clean Stop bleeding by applying pressure with sterile gauze. Cleanse injured area gently and thoroughly with mild soap and water. Pat dry.
- Treat Treat wounds by applying Neosporin First Aid Antibiotic or Band-Aid Brand First Aid Hurt-Free Antiseptic Wash.
- Protect Cover injured area completely with a Johnson & Johnson Red Cross Brand Hospital Grade Non-Stick Pad to help absorb fluids. Wrap Johnson and Johnson Red Cross Brand Hospital Grade Rolled Gauze to firmly secure gauze pads and help keep the wound clean from contaminants. For better protection, secure bandage with Johnson & Johnson Red Cross Brand Tape.
- Would not Stick to Healing Wounds.
- Sterile unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged.
- In case of deep or puncture wounds, or serious burns, consult a physician.
- For medical emergencies, seek professional help.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb