Drive MedicalDrive Medical Ventura 3 Wheel Scooter with Folding Seat
Features and Benefits
- 3 wheel configuration provides maneuverability for nimbly negotiating indoor obstacles
- All seats have four height adjustments, from 20" to 23"
- Padded, flip-up armrests allow for easy transfers and user access
- Armrests are also removable and height and width adjustable
- All units include both red and blue interchangeable color panels
- Adjustable angle, delta tiller allows the user to place the controls in the most comfortable position
- Ergonomic controls make it easier for those with limited strength or dexterity to operate the scooter
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety
- Large plastic front basket with flip-down handle
The Ventura 3 Wheel Deluxe Scooter offers a great combination of performance, size, comfort, and styling, making it the perfect mobility option for those seeking the "next step up" from compact/travel scooters. The Ventura's three-wheel configuration is great for providing maneuverability to nimbly negotiate indoor obstacles and the performance makes it perfect for longer trips around the neighborhood or around town. The Ventura 3 Wheel Deluxe Scooter features 36AH batteries for greater power and range, a full safety package including rear view mirrors and additional lighting, and the choice of an 18" or 20" wide Captain's Seat or an 18" Folding Seat. Users can even change the Ventura's color with included color change panels in red and blue.
- Top Speed: 5 mph
- Top Range: 22 miles
- Turning Radius: 45.00"
- Climbing Angle: 7.5�
- Ground Clearance: 2.5"
- Dimensions: 47.75" x 25.00"
- Floor to Seat Height: 19.50"-22.50"
- Drive System: 24V x 350W x 5100rpm
- Batteries: Two U1 12V x 36AH
- Charger: 4 Amp, Off board
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Front Wheel: 10.00" x 3.00" Flat Free
- Rear Wheels: 10.00" x 3.00" Flat Free
- Base Weight: 88 lbs
Model # ventura318cs, ventura318fs, ventura320cs
Proposition 65 Warning:
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other repoductive harm.
Shipping Weight : 142.00 lb