MANUFACTURER: Drive MedicalDrive Medical Image EC Standard Power Wheelchair Mid Wheel Drive
Features and Benefits
- Mid wheel drive allows for tighter turning radius
- PG Controller with diagnostic fault codes
- Off board charger
- Joystick can be mounted on either side
- Front swivel anti-tippers have true independent adjustable suspension
- Helps prevent the drive wheels from losing contact with the ground
- Drive mid wheels are flat free including coil spring tension suspension
- Uniquely designed Dynamic Drive suspension for greater climbing ability and comfort when traveling forward and in reverse
- Front and Rear semi-pneumatic swivel wheels
- Foot plate is angle, height and depth adjustable
- Deluxe height adjustable swivel captain's seat
- Positioning belt standard
- Arms are width, height and angle adjustable
- Standard headrest is height adjustable
- Seat reclines for comfort and folds down for portability
- Has been tested and surpassed the ANSI RESNA testing requirement
- Comes with batteries, which are accessible from the rear of the chair
- All units include both red and blue interchangeable color panels
The Image EC Mid Wheel Drive Power Wheelchair from Drive Medical offers a reliable mobility solution for anyone that is on the go. Almost everything on this chair is adjustable; from a reclining backrest with adjustable headrest (that also folds down), to the height of the chair and to the flip up armrests, which allow easy transfer, that are height and width adjustable. The controller can be fitted onto either armrest allowing you to operate the chair with ease even if you have limited dexterity. The mid wheel drive provides you with a feeling of superior control, enhanced by a slim turning radius. The Image EC is the perfect choice for increasing your mobility and is stylish to boot. The included red and blue interchangeable panels let you decide how the power chair looks whenever you want.
- L x W x H: 42" x 24� x 44.5"
- Front Wheel: 6.0" x 1.8"
- Drive Wheel: 10.2" x 3.4"
- Anti Tip Wheel: 6.0" x 2.0"
- Battery: 36 amp X 2 U1
- Charger: 3A Off-Board
- Max Speed: 4.5 mph
- Cruising Range: 12.4-18.6 miles
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Maximum Climbing Angle: 8 degrees
- Controller: Pg Vr2 50A
Model # 2800ecbu-rcl, 2800ecbu-rcl-20
Proposition 65 Warning:
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other repoductive harm.
Shipping Weight : 204.00 lb