Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Childrens Cough, Cold and Flu Medicine >
Silarx Infants Silapap Drops - 30 Ml
Relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, toothaches, sore throat and headaches.
You Save: $2.00 (33.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Reduces fever
- Relieves minor aches and pains
Silarx Infants Silapap Drops
Temporarily reduces fever. Relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, toothaches, sore throat and headaches.
Citric acid, FD&C yellow no. 6, cherry flavor, methylparaben, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, propylene glycol and purified water.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- Do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Find right dose on chart, if possible use weight to dose; otherwise, use age
- Use only enclosed dropper designed for use with this product, do not use any other dosing device
- Fill to dose level
- Dispense liquid slowly into child's mouth, toward inner cheek
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- Replace dropper tightly to maintain child resistance
- Weight (lb) under 24: Under 2 years - ask a doctor
- 24-35 lb : 2-3 years - 1.6 mL (0.8 + 0.8 mL)
For accurate dosing follow dosing instructions using the enclosed dropper. Fill dropper to 0.8 mL or prescribed level, and dispense with a single firm squeeze of the dropper bulb.
Other information: Store between 20 - 25 Degree C (68 - 77 Degree F).
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen.Do not use
- with any other product containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.When using this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- do not exceed recommended dosage. (see overdose warning)
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days.
Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away, (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb