Good Sense Childrens Ibuprofen Berry Oral Suspension 100mg
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headaches and toothaches. Reduces fever.
Active Ingredients: Ibuprofen (100 mg (NSAID)).
Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous Citric Acid, Butylparaben, Corn Syrup, D&C Red 33 (CI 17200), FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake, Flavor, Glycerin, Hypromellose, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Water (Purified), Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol, Xanthan Gum.
Read all product information before using. Keep this box for important information. This product is intended for use in children.
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
- skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: The product contains a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if the child:
- Has stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Takes a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Takes other drugs containing an NSAID (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen or others)
- Takes more or for a longer time than directed.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by doctor.
Do not use if child has ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer. Right before and after heart surgery.Ask a doctor before use if the child has
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is
- problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain.
- bleeding problems
- not been drinking fluids
- lost a lot of fluid due to continued vomiting or diarrhea
- high blood pressure
- heart or kidney disease
- taken a diuretic
When using this product
- taking any other drug containing an NSAID (prescritpion or nonprescription)
- taking a blood thinner (anticoagulant) or steroids drug
- under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- taking any other drug
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- give with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- long term continuous use may increase the risk of heart attract or stroke
- the child feels faint, vomits blood, or has bloody or black stools. These are signs of stomach bleeding.
- stomach pain or upset gets worse or lasts
- the child does not get any relief within first day (24 hours) of treatment
- fever or pain gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- any new symptoms appear
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Other Information: Do not use if printed neckband is broken or missing. Store at 20 - 25 Degree C (68 - 77 Degree F).