Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Nasal Sprays, Drops and Inhalers >
NeilMed NasaDrops Saline On The Go - 4 ea
Soothes and moisturizes infants dry or congested noses.
You Save: $1.49 (29.9%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- UPC: 705928110403
- For nasal congestion
- For nasal symptoms from flu and cold
MANUFACTURER: NEILMED PHARMACEUTICALS INC NeilMed NasaDrops Saline on the Go
- Nasal Allergies and Dryness
- Nasal Congestion
- Nasal Symptoms from Flu and Cold
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational and House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Environmental Pollutants and Smoke
Contents: 4 Single-Use Ampoules 15 mL each (0.5 fl oz), Educational Brochure and Instructions of Use
Use Only As Directed, If Symptoms Persist See Your Doctor/Healthcare Professional. Always Read The Label.
Drug-free, preservative-free, sterile nasal saline solution that soothes and moisturizes babies?, childrens and adults? dry or congested noses. The 15 mL (0.5 fl oz) ampoules are convenient for home, nursery, playground, school, air travel, hotel room and hospital use. A few drops of saline will moisturize. Squeezing a larger quantity will deliver a gentle nasal rinse. This product is suitable for babies 6 months and older. For babies under 6 months, please consult physician before using NasaDrops
Nasal and Sinus Application:
- Step 1: Twist tab to open the ampoule or vial.
- Step 2: If using on a child, hold baby or child in upright position.
- Step 3: Tilt baby or child's head slightly forward.
- Step 4: Place the tip of ampoule in the nostril.
- Step 5: Press gently to dispense a few drops to moisturize or squeeze as needed to deliver a larger quantity for nasal irrigation. Depending on the size of the nasal cavity, the irrigating saline with mucus will come down from the other nostril. Discard any unused solution.
- Step 6: Use up to six times daily as needed or as directed by your doctor.
- Step 7: Now with the introduction of Dr. Mehta's Nasal Saline-Aspirator Combo, once the ampoule or vial is emptied out, can use it as a disposable bulb aspirator to suction out the nasal secretions.
This product is to be used by an adult with a full understanding prior to any usage on babies and children. Must follow all the directions
- Do not use in nose while child is lying down flat on his/her back to avoid coughing, choking or pushing the mucus or saline from the device into throat.
- Do not mix with other fluids or additives.
- For external use only, not for injection.
- Do not use if solution appears cloudy or the ampoule is leaking or broken.
- Discard opened and unused solution.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Ampoule color and shape may vary.
- Inside components of this unit are not for individual sale.
- Please retain this box for instructions and other important information.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
Store or keep in a cool and dry place
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb