Home > Senior and Home Medical Needs > Diagnostic Products, Health Monitors > Heart Rate Monitors, Pedometers >
Omron Triaxis Aerobic Pedometer, Model HJ-321 - 1 Ea
Athletic supporter, provide a proper fit; can be used for all sports; the fabric is comfortable and breathable.
You Save: $2.87 (12.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 073796801618
- For power walking and aerobic exercise
- 7-Day Memory
Omron Triaxis Aerobic Pedometer
Physical activity is essential to staying healthy, and every small step can lead to big improvements. An accurate Omron Pedometer, like the HJ-321, is a partner that motivates you to take those extra steps toward better health and increased energy. Just wear it on your hip or place it in your bag or pocket. It accurately counts every step, using Omrons renowned accelerometer technology. The HJ-321 Pedometer is specially designed for power walking and aerobic exercise. It counts your aerobic steps separately from normal walking steps, as well as the distance, calories burned and time you�ve traveled, giving you more information about your overall activity level.Features Of Omron Triaxis Pedometer:
A Few Steps Toward a Healthier Life
- Accuracy: Unlike other pedometers that use a pendulum design, this product features smart sensor technology so it won't miscount steps.
- Tri-Axis Technology: Position your pedometer where it�s most comfortable - on your hip, in a pocket or bag.
- Four Tracking Modes: Tracks steps, aerobic �brisk� steps, calories and distance, to keep you motivated to go further each day.
- Automatic Reset: The slate gets wiped clean at midnight, so you can easily track your daily steps and distance.
- 7-Day Memory: With the ability to store up to 7 days of information, you can track your progress to help keep you motivated.
Walking is a great way to stay healthy. In fact, walking 10,000 steps a day is widely recommended by health and fitness professionals. And when you track your steps with a pedometer, like the Omron HJ-321, studies show you're likely to increase your total number of steps a day by about 2,000, or 1 mile.Getting Started: Warm Up First - Before you walk, stretch (arm circles, hip circles and leg lifts) to get your blood flowing and reduce the risk of injury.Use a Pedometer: An Omron Pedometer is the partner you can count on to accurately track your daily routine and help you reach your recommended 10,000 daily steps.Set Goals: Begin slowly and work your way up. By setting goals, you'll push yourself farther and achieve more.Mix It Up: Add variety to your routine by changing pace, walking uphill or just changing your route.Add Resistance: Include some upper-body exercises as you walk, such as arm reaches or carrying water bottles in each hand to increase your calorie burn.
This product contains a CR type coin lithium battery which contains perchlorate material - special handling may apply.
Shipping Weight : 2.00 lb