Contac Cold Plus Flu Maximum Strength Night Caplets
It provide relief from cold, flu, nasal congestion, sinus pressure, sore throat, head and body aches, fever, runny nose and sneezing plus flu symptoms so you can rest and feel better in the morning.Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold or flu:
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Temporarily reduces fever
- Minor aches and pains
- Sore throat
Active Ingredients: Acetaminophen (500 mg), Chlorpheniramine Maleate (2mg), Phenylephrine Hydrochloride (5 mg).
Inactive Ingredients: Carnauba Wax, Crospovidone, D&C Yellow 10 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake, Microporous Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Povidone, Starch, Stearic Acid, Talc, Titanium Dioxide.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 2 caplets every 6 hours as needed
- Do not take more than 8 caplets (whether all day caplets or all nigh caplets or a combination of each) in 24 hours
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 8 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, ask a doctor promptly.Do not use:
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking:
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- Thyroid disease
- High blood pressure
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
When using this product:
- The blood thinning drug warfarin
- Sedatives or tranquilizers
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- You get nervousness, dizzy or sleepless
- Pain or nasal congestion gets worse or last more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- Any new symptoms appear
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb