MANUFACTURER:PFIZER CONSUMER PRODUCTS Centrum Women Multivitamin Supplement Tablets
- Dietary Supplement
- Energy: Includes B-Vitamins plus Iron to help support daily energy needs
- Immunity: With antioxidants to support the normal function of the immune system
- Muscle Function: Contains magnesium, Vitamin D and B6 to support muscle function
- Metabolism: Contains B-Vitamins to aid in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins
- Physical Stress: With Vitamins C and E to help protect the body against the effects of physical stress
- With the Complete Benefits of Centrum Plus Nutrients to Support: Appearance and Immune Function
Doctor Recommended Multivitamin Brand Personalized For Women
Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Chloride, Pregelatinized Corn Starch, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Ferrous Fumarate, Contains 2% of:, Acacia, Beta Carotene, BHT, Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Chromium Picolinate, Corn Starch, Crospovidone, Cupric Sulfate, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), dl-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), FD&C Blue No. 2 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Red No. 40 Aluminum Lake, Folic Acid, Gelatin, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Lecithin (Soy), Magnesium Borate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Modified Corn Starch, Niacinamide, Nickelous Sulfate, Phytonadione (Vitamin K), Polyethylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Ascrobate, Sodium Metavanadate, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Sorbic Acid, Stannous Chloride, Sucrose, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherols, Zinc Oxide, May Also Contain Less Than 2% of:, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Maltodextrin, Sunflower Oil, Contains: Soy
Adults - Take one tablet daily with food. Not formulated for use in children. Do not exceed suggested use.
Store at room temperature. Keep bottle tightly closed.
As with any supplement, if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your doctor before use. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Important Information: Long term intake off high levels of vitamin A (excluding that sourced from beta-carotene) may increase the risk of osteoporosis in adults. Do not take this product if taking other vitamin A supplements.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb