MANUFACTURER: PFIZER CONSUMER PRODUCTS Centrum Men Under 50 Multivitamin Supplement Tablets
Doctor Recommended Multivitamin Personalized For Men
- Metabolism : Contains B-Vitamins to aid in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins
- Immunity: With antioxidants** to support the normal function of the immune system
- Physical Stress: With Vitamins C and E to help protect the body against the effects of physical stress
- Muscle Function: Contains magnesium, Vitamin D & B6 to support muscle function
- Energy: Includes B-Vitamins plus Iron to help support daily energy needs
- Dietary Supplement
- vitamins C, E, Beta-Carotene and zinc
- vitamins B6, B12 and folic acid for heart health
- Not a replacement for cholesterol-lowering drugs
Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Chloride, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit E), Corn Starch, Contains 2% of:, Beta-Carotene, BHT (To Retard Oxidation), Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Chromium Picolinate, Crospovidone, Cupric Sulfate, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Ferrous Fumarate, Folic Acid, Gelatin, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Lecithin (Soy), Lycopene, Magnesium Borate, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Manganese Sulfate, Modified Corn Starch, Niacinamide, Nickelous Sulfate, Phytonadione (Vit K), Polyethylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Potassium Iodide, Pregelatinized Corn Starch, Pyridonixe Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Red 40 Lake, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Ascrobate (To Retard Oxidation), Sodium Metavanadate, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Stannous Chloride, Talc, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherols (To Retard Oxidation), Vitamin A Acetate, Yellow 6 Lake, Zinc Oxide, Contains: Soy
Adults - Take one tablet daily with food. Not formulated for use in children. Do not exceed suggested use. As with any supplement, if you are taking medication, consult your doctor before use. Store at room temperature. Keep bottle tightly closed.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Important Information: Long term intake off high levels of vitamin A (excluding that sourced from beta-carotene) may increase the risk of osteoporosis in adults. Do not take this product if taking other vitamin A supplements. Bottle sealed with printed foil under cap. Do not use if foil is torn.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb