MANUFACTURER: PRESTIGE BRANDS PediaCare Children Fever Reducer/Pain Reliever Acetaminophen , Cherry
- We care for kids.Ages 2-11
- Now with easy pour
- Provides safe and effective relief
Acetaminophen USP (160 mg)Pain reliever/fever reducer
Acesulfame Potassium , Butylparaben , Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium , Cellulose , Citric Acid , Flavor , Glycerin , High Fructose Corn Syrup , Propylene Glycol , Purified Water , Red 40 Lake (CI 16035) , Sodium Benzoate , Sorbitol , Xanthan Gum
This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Shake well before using.
- Find right dosage on the chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- Use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours.
- Do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor.
Liver warningThis product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if child takes:More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
Sore throat warning
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if your child:
- Has liver disease.
- Is taking the blood-thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product, do not exceed recommended dose
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may not provide more relief and may cause liver damage.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Pain gets worse or lasts for more than 5 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Overdose warning Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) could cause major health problems, including liver damage. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Do not use if printed safety seal on the bottle is broken or missing.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb