MANUFACTURER: FIRST AID RESEARCH CORP Original Chafe Away Medicated Healing Balm
Relieves Chafing Fast
- With Aloe and Lanolin
- Long-Lasting Relief
- Fragrance free and also formulated with Aloe Vera
- Skin Protectant
- Dermatologist Recommended
Vitamins A and D, Menthol and Calamine which has a cool refreshing feeling on chafed skin.
4 ways to help prevent chafing:
- Remove wet clothing. Wet skin makes chafing worse.
- Stay hydrated. Drink during activities. This allows to perspire more freely and prevents salt crystals from forming on body that increases friction.
- Wear exercise clothing with smooth seams to prevent rubbing.
- Do not exercise in cotton. Rather, wear proper fitting, moisture wicking clothing which are made of synthetic fibers.
If develop chafing, however, immediately apply Chafe-Away to the affected area for quick relief.
- Helps protects from drying effects of wind and cold weather
- Temporarily provides a soothing and protective coating over inflamed and painful tissue.
Menthol (0.44%, External Analgesic/First Aid Antiseptic), Zinc Oxide (20%, Skin Protectant/Moisture Barrier)
Aloe Vera Gel, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Calamine, Ergocalciferol, Liquid Paraffin, Methylparaben, Purified Lanolin, Purified Water, Retinol Palmitate, Tocopherol Acetate, Trolamine, White Petrolatum
- Cleanse skin gently with mild skin cleanser
- Pat dry or allow to air dry
- Apply a thin layer of ointment to redened or irritated skin 2-4 times per day
Store at 20o to 25oC (68o to 77oF)
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb