Avobenzone (2% Sunscreen), Homosalate (4% Sunscreen), Octisalate (4% Sunscreen), Octocrylene (2% Sunscreen)
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Steareth-2, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hexylresorcinol, Steareth-21, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Sclerotium Gum, Fragrance, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben
For sunscreen use:
- Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regulary use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10a.m. - 2p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 monthes of age: Ask a doctor.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
- May stain some fabrics.