MANUFACTURER: DERMISA Dermisa Skin Fade Cream With Antioxidant Vitamin c
This light, non-greasy and quick absorbing skin lightening cream helps you to gradually lighten dark spots caused from overexposure to the sun, acne, aging, pregnancy and use of birth control.
- Gradual lightening of dark spots, age spots and freckles
- Antioxidant Vitamin C
- Contains moisturizers and sunscreen
- Helps even skin tone and discoloration
Hydroquinone 2% (skin lightener), Octyl Dimethyl Paba 0.60% (sunscreen).
Water, Glyceryl Monostearate, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, ?Dimethicone, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Disodium EDTA, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sodium Metabisulphate, Propyl Paraben, Fragrance, Allantoin.
- Apply a small amount as a thin layer to the affected areas twice daily or as directed by a doctor. If no improvement is seen after 3 months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued.Lightening effect of this product may not be noticeable when used on very dark skin. Children under 12 years of age: do not use unless directed by a doctor.
- For the gradual fading of dark age spots, liver spots, freckles and melasma (a condition caused during pregnancy or by the use of oral contraceptives)
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Some users of this product may experience a mild skin irritation. If irritation becomes severe, stop use and consult a doctor. Do not use on children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor. Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent, a sunblocking agent or protective clothing to cover bleached skin after treatment to prevent darkening from recurring. This product is not for the use in the prevention of sunburn
- Keep out of reach of childrenIf swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb