Home > Beauty, Suncare > Sun Care > Sunblocks And Sunscreens - SPF 45 + >
Parrot Head Parakeet Kids Instant Dry Sunscreen Spray, SPF 50 - 6 oz
Helps to reduce sunburn and UVA/UVB protection.
You Save: $1.60 (13.3%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- UPC: 000774713014
- Fragrance free
- Water resistance
- Non greasy
Parrot Head Parakeet Kids Instant Dry Sunscreen Spray, SPF 50
Helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Parakeet Kids is a fragrance free, hypoallergenic sunscreen specially formulated to protect a kids sensitive skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays, while providing maximum water resistance.
- This gentle formula is enriched with aloe hydrating complex 300 and vitamins A and E to nourish young skin, and let little ones feel free as a bird.
- Contains aloe hydrating complex 300
- Broad spectrum SPF 50
- Offers UVA/UVB protection
- Fragrance free and hypoallergenic
- Non-greasy and Dry to touch
- Water resistant up to 80 minutes
Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (15%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (7%).
Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Denatured Alcohol, Glycerin, Dimethyl Capramide, Polyester 8, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).
- Spray evenly and liberally on all exposed areas 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Ensure skin is completely covered with product.
- Hold can 4-6 inches from the skin to apply.
- Do not spray directly on face.
- Spray on hands then apply to face.
- Do not apply in windy conditions.
- Use in a well-ventilated area.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every 2 hours.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Sun protection measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months:
- Ask a doctor.
- For use on skin only.
- Avoid contact with fabric.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb