Forces Of Nature Rheumatoid Arthritis Pain Management
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains in muscles and joints associated with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Rheumatoid arthritis pain management is truly a new landmark in the fight against arthritis it is the first and only registered rheumatoid arthritis treatment which is certified organic.
- Its effectiveness is supported through science its purity and quality established from its organic certification.
- It works to reduce arthritis pain and increase mobility.
- It is useful in the treatment of rheumatism and arthritis where there is inflammation, swelling and weaknesses in affected joints and limbs.
- It is used to not only reduce arthritic pain, but also helps to reduce the frequency and severity of future recurrences.
- Rheumatoid arthritis pain management is composed of 14 different certified organic medicinal plant extracts.
- The active ingredients are highly potent and targeted to produce a wide spectrum of effects to relieve pain from rheumatoid arthritis.
- This treatment features our unique dual modality approach to healing and is pharmaceutical strength.
- Rheumatoid arthritis pain management is more than 100% pure and all natural.
- This is a proprietary formula developed by Forces of natures naturopathic doctor and company biologist specializing in plant medicine.
- It is highly specialized and delivers guaranteed results.
- Rheumatoid arthritis pain management can be used in tandem with medications, or on its own.
- It is a potent and safe natural rheumatoid arthritis treatment.
- It enhances the bodys natural ability to stay healthy, reduces the burning of joint pain and helps to increase joint mobility.
- Treats and heals rheumatoid arthritis
- Rapid relief of rheumatoid pain
- Safe all natural analgesic
- Delivers deep penetrating action
- Doctor recommended
- All natural and organic
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Aesculus Hippocastanum, Caulophyllum Thalictroides, Ruta Graveolens, Phytollacca Americana.
Pinus Sylvestris, Picea Mariana, Lavandula Super, Matricaria Chamomilla, Eucalyptus Radiata Oil, Zingiber Officinalis, Sesamum Indicum Oil, Cypress (Cupressus Sempervirens).
- Apply to affected area by gently rubbing into the skin up to 3 or 4 times daily.
- For children under 2 years of age, consult a doctor before use.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, in the event of contact, flush with water and seek advice from medical personnel.
- If condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of product as directed, consult a doctor.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin, use for prolonged periods, or use over raw surfaces or blistered areas without consulting a doctor.
- Some individuals may be sensitive to tea tree or other oils.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Not to be used with children under 2 years of age without physician direction.
- Do not use for diaper rash.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb