Forces Of Nature Rheumatoid Arthritis Pain Management
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains in muscles and joints associated with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Rheumatoid arthritis pain management is truly a new landmark in the fight against arthritis it is the first and only registered rheumatoid arthritis treatment which is certified organic.
- Its effectiveness is supported through science its purity and quality established from its organic certification.
- It works to reduce arthritis pain and increase mobility.
- It is useful in the treatment of rheumatism and arthritis where there is inflammation, swelling and weaknesses in affected joints and limbs.
- It is used to not only reduce arthritic pain, but also helps to reduce the frequency and severity of future recurrences.
- Rheumatoid arthritis pain management is composed of 14 different certified organic medicinal plant extracts.
- The active ingredients are highly potent and targeted to produce a wide spectrum of effects to relieve pain from rheumatoid arthritis.
- This treatment features our unique dual modality approach to healing and is pharmaceutical strength.
- Rheumatoid arthritis pain management is more than 100% pure and all natural.
- This is a proprietary formula developed by Forces of natures naturopathic doctor and company biologist specializing in plant medicine.
- It is highly specialized and delivers guaranteed results.
- Rheumatoid arthritis pain management can be used in tandem with medications, or on its own.
- It is a potent and safe natural rheumatoid arthritis treatment.
- It enhances the bodys natural ability to stay healthy, reduces the burning of joint pain and helps to increase joint mobility.
- Treats and heals rheumatoid arthritis
- Rapid relief of rheumatoid pain
- Safe all natural analgesic
- Delivers deep penetrating action
- Doctor recommended
- All natural and organic
Aesculus Hippocastanum, Caulophyllum Thalictroides, Ruta Graveolens, Phytollacca Americana.
Pinus Sylvestris, Picea Mariana, Lavandula Super, Matricaria Chamomilla, Eucalyptus Radiata Oil, Zingiber Officinalis, Sesamum Indicum Oil, Cypress (Cupressus Sempervirens).
- Apply to affected area by gently rubbing into the skin up to 3 or 4 times daily.
- For children under 2 years of age, consult a doctor before use.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, in the event of contact, flush with water and seek advice from medical personnel.
- If condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of product as directed, consult a doctor.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin, use for prolonged periods, or use over raw surfaces or blistered areas without consulting a doctor.
- Some individuals may be sensitive to tea tree or other oils.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Not to be used with children under 2 years of age without physician direction.
- Do not use for diaper rash.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb