Forces Of Nature Migraine Pain Management
- Migraine pain management is a breakthrough migraine remedy it is the first and only over the counter registered migraine medication which is certified organic.
- Its effectiveness is supported through science, its purity and tolerability to the system is established from its organic certification.
- Migraine pain management is 100% pure and all natural.
- This is a proprietary formula developed by Forces of natures naturopathic doctor and company biologist specializing in plant medicine.
- This remedy is very powerful and has relieved acute migraines with great success.
- This topical delivery system is designed to provide immediate relief to the area of pain.
- Medication taken orally takes time to process through the digestive tract.
- This process is bypassed with application of migraine pain management.
- It is a registered migraine medication with guaranteed results.
- Treats and heals migraines fast
- Rapid migraine relief
- All natural analgesic
- Delivers deep penetrating action
- Doctor recommended
Iris Versicolor, Natrum Muriatcum.
Lavandula Super Oil, Rosemary Verbenone Oil, Sesamum Indicum Oil , Chamomile Oil.
- Apply to temples and back of the neck as needed, rub gently into the skin.
- For children under 2 years of age, consult a doctor before use.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, in the event of contact, flush with water and seek advice from medical personnel.
- If condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of product as directed, consult a doctor.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin, use for prolonged periods, or use over raw surfaces or blistered areas without consulting a doctor.
- Some individuals may be sensitive to tea tree or other oils.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Not to be used with children under 2 years of age without physician direction.
- Do not use for diaper rash.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb