MANUFACTURER: Reckitt Benckiser LLC. Resolve Spray n Wash, Max Pre-Treat Laundry Stain Remover
Resolve Max (formerly Spray 'N Wash) Trigger Laundry Stain Remover is unbeatable for eliminating the toughest dried-in stains the first time. The unique formula breaks down dried-in stains right before your eyes. With the power of Resolve, stain removal is easy.
- Breaks down dried-in stains the first time
- Works in all temperatures
- Safe for all colorfast washables
- May be used with other laundry additives
Stain Removal Made EasyThe formula contains no phosphates and works great on tough stains, including bacon grease, blueberries, clay/mud, coffee, French fry grease, grass, grape juice, hamburger grease, ink, makeup, motor oil, mustard, rings around the collar, tea, and red wine. The bottle is made out of 25 percent post-consumer recycled plastic.
Hints from the Experts:
- May be used with other laundry additives.
- Safe for all colorfast washables.
- Works in all temperatures.
- Always test your garment before using by applying Resolve to an inconspicuous area.
- If possible, treat and launder while the stain is still fresh.
- Leaving Resolve Max on garments for more than five minutes may cause color fading.
- Do not let stain remover dry on garments.
- Do not use on blood stains, as the stain will become set into the fabric.
- Not recommended for use on khaki, fluorescent clothing, washable wool, or washable silk.
- Avoid over-spraying on plastic and painted surfaces.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Eye and skin irritant.
- May be harmful if swallowed.
- Do Not get in eyes, on skin or ingest.
- May be severely irritating to eyes.
- Wash hands after use.
Do Not treat garments while wearing. Contains hydrogen peroxide and surfactants.
First Aid: If in eyes, Immediately rinse wyes with plenty of water. Remove any contact lenses and continue rinsing eyes for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, get medical attention. If on skin, wash with soap and water. If irritation develops, get medical attention. If swallowed, rinse mouth and drink a glass of water. Call a physician or Poison Control Center.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.