MANUFACTURER: Reckitt Benckiser LLC. Old English Furniture Polish Spray, Lemon Aerosol
Old English Furniture Polish Aerosol is an easy-to-use spray that cleans, dusts, and shines to bring out wood's natural beauty. It contains a protective shield formula that helps protect against everyday wear and tear, like water marks and stains from crayons, candle wax, and mustard, without any residue buildup. For best protection, use Old English Furniture Polish Aerosol regularly. It is specially formulated to work on all your wood surfaces, including contemporary woods like pine, oak, teak, walnut, and light veneers. Old English Furniture Polish Aerosols can be used on light, medium, and dark woods.
- Aerosol easily removes dust and residue
- Can be used on almost any type of wood
- Protective Shield Formula safeguards your wood furniture
- Trusted for more than a century
- Quickly Remove Dust
- Use on Almost Any Type of Wood
- Shake well before using.
- Hold can upright and spray 6 to 8 inches from surface.
- Wipe promptly with a soft clean cloth.
- Test first on an inconspicuous area.
- Avoid contact with carpeting, upholstery and other fabrics.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- May cause eye irritation.
- Avoid eye contact.
- Do Not puncture or incinerate container.
- Do Not spray on floors as it may leave them slippery.
- First Aid: in case of eye contact. Immediately flush eyes thoroughly with water, remove any contact lenses and continue to flush eyes for at least 15 minutes. Get medical attention if irritation persists.
- Product contains petroleum solvent, propellants and fragrances.
- Note to parents: Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. Help stop inhalant abuse.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb