Neilmed Sinufrin Plus Decongestant Nasal Spray
- Temporarily reduce nasal congestion due to common cold, sinusitis, hay fever and upper respiratory allergies.
- No drip:
- Decongestant relief for up to 12 hours
- Moisturizing gel with sodium hyaluronate and aloe vera
- No drowsiness
- Starts to work in seconds providing up to 12 hours of nasal decongestion.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride (0.05%).
Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera, Allantoin, Sodium Bicarbonate USP, Benzalkonium Chloride, Purified Water.
- Adults and children 6 to 12 years of age (with adult supervision):
- Per dose, 2 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours.
- Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.Children under 6 years of age:
- Consult a doctor.
- Store between 20 to 40°C (68 to 104°F).
- Retain carton for future reference on full labeling.
- Keep head in an upright position for use.
- Do not tilt head backward while spraying.
- Wipe nozzle clean after each use.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- This product may cause temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
- Do not use this product for more than 3 consecutive days.
- Use only as directed.
- Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
- Adult males with prostate disease, do not use this product.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb