Home > Beauty, Suncare > Sun Care > Sunblocks And Sunscreens - SPF 45 + >
Coppertone Waterbabies Travel Size Sunscreen Lotions, SPF 50 - 3 oz
Portable, convenient and perfect for carry-ons or the diaper bag.
You Save: $0.78 (15.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 041100004383
- Water resistant
- UVA/UVB protection
- Helps to prevent sunburn
MANUFACTURER: MSD Consumer CareCoppertone Waterbabies Travel Size Sunscreen Lotions, SPF 50
- Portable, convenient and perfect for carry-ons or the diaper bag.
- Photostable, broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- Water resistant (80 minutes).
- Available in 3 oz.
Avobenzone 3%: Sunscreen, Homosalate 13%: Sunscreen.
Water, Sorbitol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, VP/eicosene Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Sorbitan Isostearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Tocopherol (Vitamin e), POlyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Propylparaben, Disodium edta.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.
- Sun protection measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m to 2 p.m wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- When using this product Keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Side effects occur.
- May report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088
pregnancy/breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Is swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb