MANUFACTURER: Prestige Brands, Inc.Little Remedies For Noses Saline Nasal Mist
- Little remedies products are made to support the health and well-being of infants and children.
- We believe less is more and formulate our full line of products with the fewest ingredients possible.
- Little remedies products do not contain any artificial flavors, artificial colors or alcohol and are created with the very specific needs of children in mind.
- Little remedies everything they need.
- Nothing they donot.
- Flushes and removes mucus from little noses.
- Non-medicated relief that safely soothes and moisturizes.
- Helps remove mucus to clean nasal passages
- No alcohol/side effects
- Helps to loosen and flush mucus secretions from nasal passages
- Saline mist moisturizes dry, crusty nasal passages caused by low humidity, heated environments, air travel, allergies or colds
- Little noses sterile saline nasal mist for irrigation or moisturization of dry or stuffy noses.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Sodium Chloride 0.9%.
- For nasal use only.
- In all cases, the saline mist can be activated by pressing down gently on the white actuator.
- To flush and irrigate nasal passages, tilt infants or childs head to the side over sink.
- Insert nozzle into one nostril.
- Depress the actuator until the saline mist begins to fill nasal passages.
- The use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection.
- Contents under pressure.
- Do not puncture or incinerate can.
- Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120 degrees F.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb