Refresh Optive Sensitive Lubricant Eye Drops Single Use Containers
For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to the dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
- Make eyes feel better with the drops doctors recommend.
- Refresh optive sensitive lubricant eye drops advances dry eye relief by providing a dual-action formula that works two ways for sensitive eyes.
- It lubricates eyes to provide long-lasting moisture while also hydrating and protecting the cells on the surface of the eyes that can become damaged due to dry eye.
- Effectively relieves dry eye symptoms that may occur following lasik surgery.
- Refresh optive sensitive drops come in preservative-free single use vials and are safe to use as often as needed, so eyes can feel good anytime, anywhere.
- Heating and air conditioning, computer use and reading, wind and sun, certain medications, natural aging process and lasik procedures.
- Recommended for lasik dryness
- Preservative free
- Long lasting
- Doctor recommended
- Hydrates and protects
- Use anytime and anywhere
Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium (0.5% - Eye Lubricant), Glycerin (1.9% - Eye Lubricant).
Boric Acid, Calcium Chloride Dihydrate, Erythritol, Levocarnitine, Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate, Potassium Chloride, Purified Water, Sodium Borate Decahydrate, Sodium Citrate Dihydrate.
- To open, twist and pull tab to remove.
- Install 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and discard container.
- If used for post-operative (e.g., Lasik) dryness and discomfort, follow eye doctors instructions.
- For external use only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Use only if imprinted tape seals on top and bottom flaps are intact and clearly legible.
- Retain this carton for future reference.
- Use before expiration date marked on container.
- Store at 59° - 86°F (15° - 30°C).
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb