Alka-Seltzer Calcium Carbonate / Antacid Fruit Chewable Tablets
- Helps to reduce acid indigestion, heartburn, sour stomach, upset stomach associated with these symptoms.
- May reduce:
- Acid indigestion
- Upset stomachEach chewable tablet contains: calcium 300 mg.
Calcium Carbonate (750 mg) (Antiacid).
Acacia, Beeswax, Carmine, Carnauba Wax, Citric Acid, Corn Starch, Corn Syrup, Dl-Alpha Tocopherol, FD&C Blue #1 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Red #40 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow #5 Lake (Tartrazine), FD&C Yellow #6, FD&C Yellow #6 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow #6 Lake, Flavors, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Methyl Paraben, Modified Starch, Phosphoric Acid, Pregelantinized Modified Starch, Propyl Paraben, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Shellac, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitol, Soy Lecithin, Sucrose, Titanium Dioxide.
- Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Chew and swallow 1-2 chewable tablets every 2 to 4 hours as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years: consult a doctor.
- Store at room temperature.
- Avoid humidity.
- Close cap tightly after use.
- Do not use if have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if are presently taking a prescription drug.
- Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- When using this product:
- Do not take more than 10 chewable tablets in a 24-hour period, do not use the maximum dosage of this product for more than 22 weeks except under the advice and supervision of a physician, constipation may occur.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Contains FD and C Yellow No. 5 (tartrazine) as a color additive.
- Do not use if safety seal bearing sealed for protection under cap is torn or missing.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb