Thayers Slippery Elm Lozenges with and Vitamin C
- For temporary relief of minor discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat.
- Slippery elm tangerine lozenges bring therapy to the throat and vim to the voice with an invigorating citrus flavor.
- Thayers slippery elm lozenges have been providing relief to singers, speakers, salespeople and other vocalizers.
- Slippery elm tree (ulmus fulva) these dependable demulcents soothe the tissues of the mouth and throat and restores the voice without the dulling effects of menthol.
- For natural remedies
- Tangerine flavor
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older : Allow lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth.
- May be repeated every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 3 years of age : Consult a dentist or doctor.
Sore throat warning :
- Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea and vomiting may be serious.
- Consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if sore throat is severe.
- Sore throat persists for more than 2 days.
- Sore throat is accompanied by fever, headache, rash or vomiting.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb