Thayers Slippery Elm Lozenges with Rose Hips and Vitamin C, Tangerine Flavor
- Thayers slippery elm lozenges with rose hips and vitamin C tangerine bring therapy to the throat and vim to the voice with an invigorating citrus flavor.
- For temporary relief of minor discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat.
- Thayers slippery elm lozenges speed relief to the throat and mouth.
Other Ingredients : Natural tangerine flavor in a soothing base of natural plant derived sweetener derived from corn, with vegetable stearate as a binder.
- Take one lozenge to relieve an irritated throat or hoarse voice.
- Allow lozenge to dissolve in the mouth, do not chew.
- Repeat as needed every two hours.
Sore throat warning :
Stop use and ask a doctor if :
- Severe or persistent sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea and vomiting may be serious.
- Consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- See your dentist or doctor if sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Sore throat is severe
- Sore throat persists for more than 2 days
- Sore throat is accompanied by fever, headache, rash or vomiting.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb