Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Pain Relievers - Non Aspirin >
Goodys Headache Relief Shot, Berry - 2 oz, 2 pack
Temporarily reduce minor aches and pains due to headache.
You Save: $0.90 (15.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 042037105266
- Fast liquid action
- Long lasting relief
- May reduce sore throat
Goodys Headache Relief Shot, Berry
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- Headache, sore throat, minor arthritis pain, muscle aches, toothache, cold and flu.
- Fast acting long-lasting relief.
- Fast liquid action.
- 1,000 mg acetaminophen pain reliever.
- 65 mg caffeine pain reliever aid.
Acetaminophen (1,000 mg) (Pain Reliever), Caffeine (65 mg) (Pain Reliever Aid).
Citric Acid, Flavor, Glycerin, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sucralose.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Take one headache relief shot every 6 hours while symptoms persist, do not take more than 4 headache relief shots in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age:
- Ask a doctor.
- Store at room temperature.
- This product contains acetaminophen.
- Severe liver damage may occur if take:
- More than 4 headache relief shots in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount, with other drugs containing acetaminophen, 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- Sore throat warning:
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- Caffeine warning:
- This product contains caffeine.
- Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heart beat.
- Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription).
- If are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist, if are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the other ingredients in this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if have liver disease.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days, fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days, new symptoms occur, redness or swelling is present.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case, of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Prompt medical attention is critical even if do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb