Home > All OTC Medicines > Antacids and Laxatives > Acid Reducers and Heartburn Relievers >
Zantac Maximum Strength 150 mg Tablets - 3 ea
Supports to reduce acid indigestion and sour stomach.
You Save: $0.58 (15.0%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- UPC: 681421031011
- May helps to reduce heartburn
- Maximum strength
Zantac Maximum Strength 150 mg Tablets
Maximum strength zantac 150 mg is a nonprescription acid reducer available for the reduce prevention of heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.Uses:
- Relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
- Prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by certain foods and beverages.
Ranitidine 150 mg (as ranitidine hydrochloride 168 mg).
Hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, synthetic red iron oxide, titanium dioxide, triacetin.
Adults and children 12 years and over:
Children under 12 years:Other information:,
- Helps to reduce symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water.
- Helps to reduce symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30-60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn.
- Can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours).
- Do not use if printed foil under bottle cap is open or torn.
- Do not use if individual blister unit is open or torn.
- Store at 20 to 25 degree C (68 to 77 degree F).
- Avoid excessive heat or humidity.
- This product is sodium and sugar free.
Do not use:
- Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or any other acid reducers.
- If have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood or bloody or black stools.
- These may be signs of a serious condition.
Ask a doctor before use if have:
- With other acid reducers
- If have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Frequent chest pain
- Frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- Unexplained weight loss
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach pain
- Had heartburn over 3 months
- This may be a sign of a more serious condition
- Heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- Chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath, sweating, pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders or lightheadedness
- Heartburn continues or worsens
- Need to take this product for more than 14 days
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb