Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Elastic Supports and Braces > Cervical Supports, Pillows and Wedges >
Philadelphia Tracheotomy Two-piece Collar, Medium - 1 ea
Ventilation openings help to reduce heat and moisture.
You Save: $8.49 (50.0%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- UPC: 608725003445
- Support for airway management
- Excellent immobilization and comfort
Philadelphia Tracheotomy Two-piece Collar, Medium
With a large trachea opening, the Philadelphia tracheotomy collar not only offers excellent immobilization and comfort, but enables healthcare professionals to quickly perform carotid pulse monitoring and emergency tracheotomies.Features :
Indications for use :
- Anterior and posterior rigid plastic reinforcement supports limited movement
- Large trachea opening for quick access to carotid pulse monitoring and emergency tracheotomies
- Two-piece, contoured, molded foam shell
- Ventilation openings reduce heat and moisture
- Maneuverable chin support for airway management
- Water-resistant for bathing and aqua-therapy
- X-ray, CT and MRI lucent
- Degenerative disorders
- Immobilization after trauma/surgery
- Spinal stenosis
Image and description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. Information we provide is for your reference only.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb