Monoi Tiki Tahiti Coco Coconut Oil
- Scented with the Tahitian Gardenia or Tiare flower
- This original Monoi is made by macerating Tiare flowers and extracting the fragrance by soaking in the oil
- A dried Tiare flower is placed in each bottle to show that this original Monoi is the only one made using the ancient Polynesian method
- Monoi oil is an infused perfume-oil made from soaking the petals of Tahitian gardenias (best known as Tiare flowers) in a semi-wax coconut oil
- Used as skin moisturizer, before and after shampoo to add sheen and prevent dry hair, as a bath oil, and as subtle perfume
- After a shower or bath to rehydrate skin to its natural healthy look
- As a pre-shampoo hot oil treatment, it helps repair and deep condition the hair to a healthy shine
- After being warmed in the palms of the hands, it is suited for massaging sore parts of the body or for warming up a weak body
It is a naturally concentrated emollient which penetrates the skin, re-hydrates the layers of the epidermis and shields skin and hair against external damages including sun and wind
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb